Due to COVID-19 we have to set special sessions for the Wedding Show to keep our attendee count within state guidelines. Attendees are limited to groups of 4 people. You will only be able to purchase 4 tickets.
Our Duluth Wedding Show 2020 - Morning Ticket gets you access to the Duluth Wedding Show between 9am and Noon.
Tickets are available for purchase online only. Once purchased you will be able to download your ticket. Please print your ticket or present your ticket on your phone at the show. All tickets purchased will be listed under your name.
Terms & Conditions
- The right of admission is reserved. Tickets cannot be exchanged, refunded or returned after purchase.
- Lost tickets will not be replaced.
- This ticket is only valid for the the Duluth Wedding Show from 9 AM - 12 PM on January 9, 2021
- By entering the ticket areas you give your consent to being photographed or filmed as an attendee
- In compliance with Minnesota Executive Order 20-81, all attendees are required to wear a face coving at all times while attending the Duluth Wedding Show and throughout the Duluth Entertainment Convention Center. All attendees must also agree to 6 feet of physical distancing between their group and other individuals.
- By purchasing a ticket to the Duluth Wedding Show, you and any guests voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19 and agree not to hold The Lundeen Group, DECC, exhibiting companies; or any other affiliates, employees, agents, contractors, or volunteers liable for any illness or injury.
- This ticket does not include parking at the DECC.
- No cash value.